Most people post about this a lot. But how can you do something fun or make a DIY if your at home and your not able to drive yet? Here are some things to do when your bored.
- Binge watch a show on Netflix. I recommend Once Upon A Time and Greys Anatomy.
- Draw something simple or just doodle in a notebook.
- Catch up on homework to stay ahead.
- FaceTime or text a friend you haven’t talked to in a while
- Plan events in your planner
- Learn something you’ve been curious about and you’ve never had the chance to learn it.
- Deep clean your room.
- Bake brownies or any other dessert that is easy and something that you have all of the ingredients inside your house
- Play with a pet
- Listen to music
- Have a snack
- Have a little fashion show on your closet and donate anything that doesn’t fit you anymore. It’s always good to clean your closet once and a while because what ever you don’t need someone else could need.
- Write in a journal. It can be your dreams, goals, what your grateful for, or you can just write about your day.
- Make slime! This is a fun way to kill time because you’ll have to find out how to make slime less sticky, less hard, or even how to make it have a color you want.
- Go outside and ride your bike! Enjoy the nature!
- Do makeup so you can get better at it.
- Play an instrument
- Take a nap
- Write a story
These are all the ideas that I came up with. I will be posting next Monday so stay tuned!
Everyday my alarm goes off at 6:00 and I at least hit my snooze button twice before I actually get out of my bed. After getting out of my super comfy warm bed I go into my playroom and get changed for the school day. I don’t like wearing uniforms most of the time but I’ve gotten used to it by now. Then when I’m done with that I will go downstairs and eat something for breakfast. I normally have cereal or oatmeal. And I spend about 15 minutes eating and then by 6:35 I’m upstairs brushing my teeth and fixing my hair. I don’t do much with my hair besides throwing it up into a pony tail. After I’m done it’s about 6:40, I get my backpack on and start to head out the door and to school.
I get on the bus and talk to my friend, and we could talk the whole bus ride, listening to music and being our normal weird selfs. When I arrive to school around 7:20 I wait until 7:30 and then going into school. My favorite part of school is seeing all of my friends and my least favorite part of school is homework. I don’t like doing homework at all.
After school I get on the bus and head home. I get home around 3:15 and then I go inside and get the one thing that’s on my mind after school…. FOOOODDD!!!! After I’m don’t eating a snack I normally go upstairs and start my homework. I try to get it done and out of the way but I normally don’t get done until late at night because I’m a HUGE procrastinator!! But eventually it gets done. After homework I go downstairs and eat dinner. Normally I have pasta or something like that.
After I’m done eating dinner, I go upstairs and take a shower. And start to get ready for bed. By the time I’m done with everything it’s around 9:30-10:00 and I go on my phone and watch YouTube or I FaceTime my friends and watch my favorite show on Netflix!! And then I normally go to bed at 11:00-11:30.