Most people post about this a lot. But how can you do something fun or make a DIY if your at home and your not able to drive yet? Here are some things to do when your bored.
- Binge watch a show on Netflix. I recommend Once Upon A Time and Greys Anatomy.
- Draw something simple or just doodle in a notebook.
- Catch up on homework to stay ahead.
- FaceTime or text a friend you haven’t talked to in a while
- Plan events in your planner
- Learn something you’ve been curious about and you’ve never had the chance to learn it.
- Deep clean your room.
- Bake brownies or any other dessert that is easy and something that you have all of the ingredients inside your house
- Play with a pet
- Listen to music
- Have a snack
- Have a little fashion show on your closet and donate anything that doesn’t fit you anymore. It’s always good to clean your closet once and a while because what ever you don’t need someone else could need.
- Write in a journal. It can be your dreams, goals, what your grateful for, or you can just write about your day.
- Make slime! This is a fun way to kill time because you’ll have to find out how to make slime less sticky, less hard, or even how to make it have a color you want.
- Go outside and ride your bike! Enjoy the nature!
- Do makeup so you can get better at it.
- Play an instrument
- Take a nap
- Write a story
These are all the ideas that I came up with. I will be posting next Monday so stay tuned!
Everyday my alarm goes off at 6:00 and I at least hit my snooze button twice before I actually get out of my bed. After getting out of my super comfy warm bed I go into my playroom and get changed for the school day. I don’t like wearing uniforms most of the time but I’ve gotten used to it by now. Then when I’m done with that I will go downstairs and eat something for breakfast. I normally have cereal or oatmeal. And I spend about 15 minutes eating and then by 6:35 I’m upstairs brushing my teeth and fixing my hair. I don’t do much with my hair besides throwing it up into a pony tail. After I’m done it’s about 6:40, I get my backpack on and start to head out the door and to school.
I get on the bus and talk to my friend, and we could talk the whole bus ride, listening to music and being our normal weird selfs. When I arrive to school around 7:20 I wait until 7:30 and then going into school. My favorite part of school is seeing all of my friends and my least favorite part of school is homework. I don’t like doing homework at all.
After school I get on the bus and head home. I get home around 3:15 and then I go inside and get the one thing that’s on my mind after school…. FOOOODDD!!!! After I’m don’t eating a snack I normally go upstairs and start my homework. I try to get it done and out of the way but I normally don’t get done until late at night because I’m a HUGE procrastinator!! But eventually it gets done. After homework I go downstairs and eat dinner. Normally I have pasta or something like that.
After I’m done eating dinner, I go upstairs and take a shower. And start to get ready for bed. By the time I’m done with everything it’s around 9:30-10:00 and I go on my phone and watch YouTube or I FaceTime my friends and watch my favorite show on Netflix!! And then I normally go to bed at 11:00-11:30.
Hello, my name is Reagan! I’m in 8th grade. My blog is going to be about fashion, DIYS, and so much more! Don’t be afraid to ask me what you’d like to read or see in my posts or videos, and comment down below questions you have for me and I will make sure I answer them! I hope you enjoy my Blog!